mobinteg is again partner of ModaLisboa with the development and updating of the app and website of the largest fashion association in Portugal. Through these platforms, users will be able to follow all the news and moments of Lisboa Fashion Week, in real time.
The microsite (www.modalisboa.pt) allows users to check the entire program of ModaLisboa, watch livestreaming of the fashion shows, chat with professionals in the area and see all the videos, images and information on the 60th edition of Lisboa Fashion Week.
Lisboa Fashion Week 2023 will take place from March 9th to 12th, at Lisboa Social Mitra, in Marvila, under the theme “Core”.
In addition to the website, fans can follow ModaLisboa through the mobile app that guarantees unlimited access to the shows, Talks, Livestreams, exclusive content and an immersive experience that covers all the worlds touched by the main Fashion Week in Portugal.
The app includes:
- Fashion Shows: Livestreams of the latest collections from the best Portuguese fashion designers – which you can add to your Google Calendar so you never miss a thing, as well as behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and everything you need to know about the new season.
- Community: Exclusive content from the Portuguese Fashion industry and all the disciplines touched by this cultural asset.
- Favorites: Save all your favorite photos and videos in your ModaLisboa profile.
- Talks: Here, you can access conversations and moments of reflection about Author Fashion: its challenges, its visions, its present and its future.
- Sharing: Send any content you feel your friends absolutely need to see, sharing it through social networks.
- Photobooth: Take pictures with exclusive ModaLisboa filters that you can share through social media.
- Sangue Novo: Get to know the collections of the 5 finalists of Sangue Novo and the winners of the contest.
- Reminders: Activate push notifications to receive alerts for all the fashion shows and talks.
The ModaLisboa app can be downloaded for free at the App Store and Google Play.