It was in early December that the University NOVA IMS, through Professors Miguel Neto and Paulo Rita, promoted a conference dedicated to the importance of data analysis for the tourism market. The conference had different speakers, who highlighted the impact and importance that this component represents for the sector.
SMIITY is preparing a new version of its ecosystem that will show itself to users through a renewed application and, for customers, a platform of distinction with regard to Tourism and hospitality. More news soon!
The rich panel of speakers included the following names:
- Fernando Pinto, Founder, mobinteg
- Gonçalo Rebelo de Almeida, Director, Vila Galé Hóteis
- Catarina Figueiredo, Business Intelligence Manager, Grupo Pestana
- Cláudio Santos, Head of Irish Market and Global Clients, Amadeus
- Filipe Silva, Board Member, VisitPortugal
- João Moreira, Board member, NOS
- Pedro Saraiva, MSc Student, NOVA IMS
- João Fonseca, Director, NOVA IMS
- João Pereira Teixeira, President, Lisbon and Tagus Valley Coordination and Regional Development Commission
- Professor John T. Bowen, Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston, USA
- José Maia, Founder, GMT Hospitality
- Pedro Colaço, CEO, GuestCentric
- Sérgio Guerreiro, Director, Knowledge Management Department